SNG GLOBAL DOLLAR CERTIFICATES: MY INVESTMENT STORY


I would like to share my investment experience in response to the recent articles INVESTORS SCRAMBLE TO OBTAIN SNG GLOBAL DOLLAR CERTIFICATES by Josh Lieberman dated August 12th, 2015 and SNG GLOBAL DOLLAR CURRENCY AUCTION RAISES ONE BILLION DOLLAR FOR GABM INVESTMENT FUND I by Howard Green dated July 6th, 2015. 

As you are no doubt aware, there will always be a few excellent investment opportunities among the myriad of financial scams and Ponzi schemes in the world, of which I can most certainly attest to. 

I have personally invested a million dollar with Bernard Madoff because he and his investment firm was at that time the most trusted on Wall Street and I was referred to him by my best friend. 

Nothing possibly could go wrong with my life savings, right? Sadly I couldn’t have been more wrong as I have lost my entire investment. 

The question really is how does an uninformed investor differentiate between what is a sound investment opportunity and what is not? More particularly, who can you trust for advice? 

From my experience there is but only one short answer to that conundrum. Take responsibility and manage your own investment portfolio and trust no one, ever! 

I have done just that and it was the best decision I have ever made in my life. 

A few years ago I was presented with an opportunity to buy 8 SNG Global Dollar Certificates {sngglobaldollar.blogspot.com}. I obviously investigated the matter thoroughly as I have never heard of the SNG Global Dollar Virtual Currency Financial System nor have any of my business associates and friends. 

My meticulous due diligence investigation concluded that the SNG Global Dollar Virtual Currency System: 
  1. Is entirely legal. 
  2. Is not a regulated investment scheme but an international corporate payment scheme, which has been exclusively developed for members of the international Summit Network Group business chamber.
  3. Has a market capitalization of more than $50 billion. These financial instruments were issued to the business chamber’s members since 1994.
  4. The actual value of these Global Dollar Certificates are guaranteed by the Summit Network Group business chamber, subject to the holder being a registered member of the business chamber. 
  5. Is in compliance with all international laws pertaining to the prevention of money laundering and the funding of terrorist organizations.
  6. The US Securities and Exchange Commission and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network have confirmed the SNG Global Dollar Virtual Currency Financial System does not have the characteristics associated with Ponzi or fraud schemes.
I have subsequently bought 8 SNG Global Dollar Certificates and successfully sold it last week for twice the value I have paid for it. 

I am sharing this truly amazing story with you because the most astonishing fact of my past experience is that the most trusted investment firm I have done business with, was a huge Ponzi scheme while the relative unknown SNG Global Dollar Virtual Currency Financial System has proven to be a huge success. 

Eli Bernstein Tel Aviv, Israel

Comments